You are here
Computer Repair Services for Students
NOTE: This is not to be considered a recommendation or endorsement of any of the companies listed below. No recommendation by a member of the Department of Information Technology is to be taken as a recommendation by the department or by Marietta College.
The following list of local vendors have agreed to provide Marietta College students with discounted fees for services and repairs to their computers.
Finish Line Computers
101 Third Street, Marietta, OH 45750; 740-373-9100;
Finish Line Computers offers a free evaluation for any Computer Repair-Hardware or Software.
All repairs will be priced before work is completed.
A valid Marietta College student ID is required to receive discounted pricing.
- Virus/Spyware removal with Data Retention-No Reloading: $69.99 Discount Price
- Complete Reload with Data Save (unlimited data size): $69.00 Discount Price
- Complete Reload with No Data Save (Windows OS & Drivers): $50.00 Discount Price
Laptop Repairs include:
- LCD Replacements
- AC Jack Replacements
- Wireless Add ons
- Keyboard Replacements
Nathan's Computer Service
617 Putnam Street
Marietta, OH 45750
- Service Calls (Marietta only) and Remote Assistance: $35/first hour, then $25/hour
- In-Store Service: $49 flat fee
- Laptop DC Jack Repair: $50 including cost of new jack (subject to jack availability)
- XBox 360 Repair: $35 flat fee